Thursday, July 22, 2010

Games in Development

Just wanted to mention some of the games Im most excited about at the moment.
Shogun Total War 2 is being created as I type. The original was the first and best for me. I still play it now, maybe its something about Japan's history which I love that draws me to the game.
Kane and Lynch 2 is another game Im excited about. Okay, the original got slated because of all the bugs, but once they were sorted, a raw and brutal game was found waiting for me.
The final one I want to mention is Starwars Force Unleashed 2. I loved the original, dont care what you say, I thought it was great and left me with a mass hunger for all things starwars, until the wife gave me a slap and told me to get back to work. Anything else I should mention?
Im playing Uncharted 2 onthe PS3 at the mo and Left 4 Dead 2 on pc. Both excellent games and I highly recomend them. Ignore them at your own peril.

No comments:

Post a Comment