Friday, November 12, 2010

Warhammer

On a happier note to my previous post, I purchased DOW2 Mark of Chaos and an expansion for DOW 1, the name slips my mind at the moment. Too stressed with this exchange server melarchy.
I have to say, not dissapointed with the DOW2 expansion. Havent played the DOW expansion yet. That will happen when I complete this one. Bought Bound in Blood for the PC as well this week. Cost 8 quid so cant complain. Hope to get it installed this weekend.
Still reading Brent Weeks Black Prism. Thoroughly enjoying it up to now. Although, the world he's tried to create has caused me a few issues on the imagination front but the characters and story so far are good. Will write a review when its done. Also have Star Wars Rule of Two to read next which is quite exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment