Friday, December 17, 2010

December 2010

So as you know, Im currently playing Dragon Age. Well, I just ordered Mass Effect 2 for the pc. At £13 from Amazon, you know you cant go wrong with that choice. Also ordered a HDMI cable. Will finaly shift the PS3 upstairs and hook it up to my pc monitor. Maybe I'll finally get to play Uncharted 2 and complete it.
I am also currently reading Star Wars Rule of Two. Its my second SW book, the first obviously being about Darth Bane. This one continues his story with his new found sith apprentice. Its very good although the description of the action doesnt quite get the juices flowing. The feel of the charcters on the other hand is described brilliantly. You can feel Banes cold hatred ooze from his every breath. So anybody who is thinking of reading a SW book but doesnt know where to start, go to the beginning with the Darth Bane set.

1 comment: