Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back to Work

Ugh!!! Yes, its December 29th 2010 and Im in the office. Major bummer. Still, its quiet and Im getting a chance to get some writing done as I write out the events of each chapter for my potential number one fantasy best seller, or simply my own personal triumph of writing a book and keeping it forever hidden away on a USB stick never to be published.
So Christmas has been and gone and the misery begins again. One great thing that happened to me over the holidays was that I recieved a Kindle as a present from the wife. I must say its brilliant, although I was suprised at how many books that I wanted to buy which were not actualy available. I finished reading Darth Bane Rule of Two and was pleasently suprised to find that the third in the series, Dynasty of Evil was available on Kindle. A couple of minutes later and it was downloaded and ready for reading. Strange that the two books in the series before it were not available.
So yes, I can seriously recommend buying Amazons kindle reader and I can also definately recommend reading Rule of Two just for the finale. Brilliantly written, as I have mentioned in my Goodreads review, for the first time ever I truly understood how powerful the Sith were and why the Jedi feared them. I now have two books on the go, the first I already mentioned, the second is the new Assassins Creed book which I will post my opinions on at a later date as Im only on the first chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment